Tuesday, July 1, 2008

World's Most Annoying Noises

For the love of God, please just sneeze. Don't repeatedly gasp for air, cover your face, and then make that inhuman and anticlimactic stifled hiccup/growl/snort noise because you're trying to hold in a sneeze.

And if I can hear your throat muscles squeezing down each and every gulp of coffee you're swallowing, you drink things the wrong way.

And if I'd had an audio recorder today, to replay the surround-sound symphony of whistling noses, I would've uploaded the file and posted it on Youtube and gotten a thousand hits plus a record deal. Because damn. It was unreal.

1 comment:

RanaElizabeth said...

Can we add people signing along with their IPod? I was graced with a lovely woman singing gospel music yesterday. And I know it was gospel music because I could hear it coming from her IPod it was that loud!