Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I may have sold out.

At my work, they have it where employees can try out a certain new product and rate it, or comment on it, or use something at home and compare it to other things, and they will compensate you for your time and effort by either giving you products or vouchers or actual money.

Well everyone has their price, right?

So here is my question: How much would someone have to pay you to do the following: Use this certain shampoo for two weeks as you normally would. When you wash your hair Tuesday morning however, you are not allowed using conditioner. Then you can't wash until Friday. From then on, you may only wash your hair 3 times per week, only with their shampoo, with no conditioner or styling products, or anything. You may (and must) only wash Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday mornings. Again, I have to restate, no conditioner. Or hair gel. Or anything. You keep this up for another 2 weeks.

Name your price.

5 comments:

RanaElizabeth said...

Well, I'm extremely lazy and my hair is finally long enough to go into a pony tail so my price would be really low. I would probably do it for a beer, so, five bucks?

Anonymous said...

Um, and I have to go in public? Yeah, I would require $200. If I had to go to work and deal with nasty, mangy hair, then $300. My hair has to have conditioner. Has to. Ugh.
And those amounts are TAKE HOME after taxation

Dr. Bean said...

I knew I sold out. They're giving me 75. Before tax. I think.

Anonymous said...

Wow. 75. *raised eyebrow* I hope it's worth it. Maybe the shampoo will be super fantastic!

Anonymous said...

so you need to send me your email address. I tried to send you my pics of the northern lights but your college email doesn't work anymore.