Friday, June 20, 2008

It's true.

Usually I get home from work and talk to the MF on the phone for a while and then we'll type online. Then I'll start getting ready for the next day. On the weekends, it fucking sucks. If the MF isn't coming out to visit I don't know what the fuck to do with myself. I walked to Kroger's and back tonight for a bottle of 7up.

He called for the first time in two days, while I was in the middle of writing this stupid effing blog entry, but could only talk for 10 minutes because he's on vacation with his family in the middle of buttfuckingnowhereland and the mosquitoes were eating him alive so he had to go back into whatever cabin he's staying in wherever the hell they are.

I need a fucking friend in this town. And yes, fine, you all win, and I will say it, for the first time since I moved here in April. The first time I am admitting it, even to myself:

I am lonely.

3 comments:

RanaElizabeth said...

What's a MF? I was going with mother-fucker but I'm assuming that you're talking about D so that didn't quite fit.

loneliness sucks ass, man. I don't have any advise for it though.

Dr. Bean said...

Man Friend.

He's not a boy, he's a total MAN.

RanaElizabeth said...

Man friend? That's great. Now if only I could find a man....the one I've got rates somewhere between adolescent young boy and late teenager college boy.